- JQ Magazine: Fathom Events Bring Totoro, Macross to the Big Screen
- JQ Magazine: Anime NYC Returns with Special Screenings, Exclusive Guest Panels
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘No Pianos, Pets or Foreigners!: My Life in Japan in the ’80s’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The View from Breast Pocket Mountain’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The Japanese Sake Bible’
Support the JETAANY Gala
Posted on April 6, 2011 | No CommentsOrigami Crane Hinomaru (Japanese Flag) by jetaanyUse Zazzle’s t shirt designer Japanese “hinomaru” red sun flag design with washi (traditional art paper) origami crane pattern. A tribute to the people of Japan. All royalties will go to the JETAA USA Japan Relief Fund, a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Design by Lee-Sean Huang.