- JQ Magazine: Fathom Events Bring Totoro, Macross to the Big Screen
- JQ Magazine: Anime NYC Returns with Special Screenings, Exclusive Guest Panels
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘No Pianos, Pets or Foreigners!: My Life in Japan in the ’80s’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The View from Breast Pocket Mountain’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The Japanese Sake Bible’
Support the JETAANY Gala
new jet Archive
Posted on July 5, 2012 | No CommentsRock out at Japas 27 with the new JETs! We have a private room for 2 hours. All food and drinks are included for only $20 (+$1 paypal fee)! Come share your sempai wisdom and show the newbies what they’ll be in for when they leave for Japan at the end of the month! When: Sunday, July 15 from 5pm-7pm Where: Japas 27, 366 3rd Ave (between 26th St & 27th St) Cost/RSVP: $21 ($20 ticket + $1 paypal fee) via Paypal HERE by Friday, July 13th. Questions: Contact Amber at liang-dot-yxamber-at-gmail-dot-com Also, you can check out the event on Facebook!