- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Dai Fujikura, ‘Tokyo Godfathers,’ Japan Nite
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — ‘Ride Your Wave,’ ‘Nourishing Japan,’ ‘Children of the Sea’
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — ‘Weathering with You’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Dance at Japan Society, ‘Weathering with You,’ New York Times Travel Show
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Pico Iyer, Hiromi, Lincoln Center Bunraku
Support the JETAANY Gala
karaoke night Archive
Posted on July 5, 2012 | No CommentsRock out at Japas 27 with the new JETs! We have a private room for 2 hours. All food and drinks are included for only $20 (+$1 paypal fee)! Come share your sempai wisdom and show the newbies what they’ll be in for when they leave for Japan at the end of the month! When: Sunday, July 15 from 5pm-7pm Where: Japas 27, 366 3rd Ave (between 26th St & 27th St) Cost/RSVP: $21 ($20 ticket + $1 paypal fee) via Paypal HERE by Friday, July 13th. Questions: Contact Amber at liang-dot-yxamber-at-gmail-dot-com Also, you can check out the event on Facebook!