About JETAANYThe Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving over 2,000 members in the tri-state area. JET Alumni have all lived and worked in Japan as English teachers in the Japanese Public School System. JETAANY’s mission is to assist returning JETs with acclimating to life and work in New York, foster education and understanding of Japanese culture and strengthen the ties between JET alumni and the Japanese community. We do this through a wide variety of social, cultural, professional and athletic events throughout the year.
Japan Photo Contest
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — ‘Kusama: Infinity’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — ‘Akira’ @ 30, SCANDAL from Japan, ‘Dragon Ball Z’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Sailor Moon, Liberty City Anime, Meg Okura
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Amy’s Guide to Best Behavior in Japan: Do It Right and Be Polite!’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — New from Tuttle (Summer 2018)
Support the JETAANY Gala
Posted on April 17, 2008 | No CommentsThursday, April 24, 6:00 PM Japas 38 Karaoke Pub, 9 East 38th St (btw. 5th and Madison) Once again our monthly happy hour is approaching, yay! JETAANY happy hour is a great way to relieve some of that work/school/whatever stress over a drink and chat with fellow JET alums and FOJ’s. This month’s happy hour will be held at the karaoke bar Japas 38. Come to drink and/or sing! We’ll be meeting on the main floor of the bar. Hope to see you there.