About JETAANYThe Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving over 2,000 members in the tri-state area. JET Alumni have all lived and worked in Japan as English teachers in the Japanese Public School System. JETAANY’s mission is to assist returning JETs with acclimating to life and work in New York, foster education and understanding of Japanese culture and strengthen the ties between JET alumni and the Japanese community. We do this through a wide variety of social, cultural, professional and athletic events throughout the year.
Japan Photo Contest
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — ‘Kusama: Infinity’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — ‘Akira’ @ 30, SCANDAL from Japan, ‘Dragon Ball Z’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Sailor Moon, Liberty City Anime, Meg Okura
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Amy’s Guide to Best Behavior in Japan: Do It Right and Be Polite!’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — New from Tuttle (Summer 2018)
Support the JETAANY Gala
Posted on April 6, 2011 | No CommentsOrigami Crane Hinomaru (Japanese Flag) by jetaanyUse Zazzle’s t shirt designer Japanese “hinomaru” red sun flag design with washi (traditional art paper) origami crane pattern. A tribute to the people of Japan. All royalties will go to the JETAA USA Japan Relief Fund, a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Design by Lee-Sean Huang.