- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Babymetal, ‘Promare,’ Joe Hisaishi
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Gentle Black Giants’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Liberty City Anime Con, Miyavi, ‘Millennium Actress’
- JQ Magazine: JQ&A with Director Shinya Tsukamoto at JAPAN CUTS
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Studio Ghibli Fest, JAPAN CUTS
Support the JETAANY Gala
Posted on July 24, 2008 | No CommentsThursday, July 31 5:30 PM Underground Bar at 613 2nd Avenue (btw. 33rd and 34th) Okay, so this may just be the cheapest place to get beer in all of Manhattan!Â Happy hour runs from 4pm to 8pm with $1 draft beer (Miller, Bud light and Yuengling) and $3 well drinks.Â Try to come early so we can stake out the back patio and create our own mini JETAANY beer garden! If you are able to get there early please contact her at email@example.com so we can coordinate some table savers.