- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Dai Fujikura, ‘Tokyo Godfathers,’ Japan Nite
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — ‘Ride Your Wave,’ ‘Nourishing Japan,’ ‘Children of the Sea’
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — ‘Weathering with You’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Dance at Japan Society, ‘Weathering with You,’ New York Times Travel Show
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Pico Iyer, Hiromi, Lincoln Center Bunraku
Support the JETAANY Gala
Posted on July 24, 2008 | No CommentsThursday, July 31 5:30 PM Underground Bar at 613 2nd Avenue (btw. 33rd and 34th) Okay, so this may just be the cheapest place to get beer in all of Manhattan!Â Happy hour runs from 4pm to 8pm with $1 draft beer (Miller, Bud light and Yuengling) and $3 well drinks.Â Try to come early so we can stake out the back patio and create our own mini JETAANY beer garden! If you are able to get there early please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can coordinate some table savers.