Camera Operator (NYC)
Created 8th July 2019 @ 20:15
Showing posts 1 to 1 of 1
Subscribe to this topic
Add A Reply Pages: 1
Job Title: ENG Camera Person
Department: TV News/FNN
Location: New York, NY
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Perform ENG camera work and coordinate technical operations and maintenance activities for news and production shoots.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for shooting news and other video including design, operation of lighting, audio equipment and transportation of equipment.
· Coordinate with Correspondents and News Producers to translate ideas and news stories into video image.
· Shoot to tape and live via satellite and fiber from the studio or on location throughout North, South and Central America.
· Edit video images for transmission or broadcast.
· Coordinate fiber and satellite feeds as requested by FCI for the TV News and Production Departments and Fuji Television Network, Inc. or other affiliates.
· Perform the transmission of video footage from location or studio to Fuji Television Network, Inc. or other affiliates.
· Conduct an archive of recorded footages.
· Travel with news or production crew on location.
· Provide relief in driving during on location shoots.
· Maintain the company\’s ENG equipment and other related equipment.
· Coordinate repairs and parts procurement.
· Perform routine surveys to ensure equipment safety and security.
· Keep up-to-date with developments in ENG technology.
· Research, plan and propose future story ideas.
· Prepare and submit payment vouchers for vendor invoices.
· Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
· Perform other duties assigned from time to time by FCI Management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor\’s Degree in a related field. Video news photographer experience preferred. Good knowledge of camera, studio equipment, outside broadcasting and any other related equipment.
Japanese language preferred but not required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Ability to lift, carry and move production equipment and/or other baggage weighing up to 50 pounds between office, airport, hotel and to different shooting locations under all types of conditions including, but not limited to, extremes in temperature, weather, altitudes, and depths;
Ability to perform work at shoot locations under all types of conditions including, but not limited to, extremes in temperature, weather, altitudes, and depths;
Ability and willingness to travel internationally; and
Ability and willingness to drive in unfamiliar surroundings.
· Employee may be required all necessary immunizations that are required for entry into foreign countries or for re-entry into the United States.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current Passport (required), Valid Driver\’s License (preferred)
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Add A Reply Pages: 1