Outside Sales @ Nippon Shokken U.S.A. Inc. - NJ, CA, TX, IL
Created 31st August 2017 @ 02:33
Showing posts 1 to 1 of 1
Subscribe to this topic
Add A Reply Pages: 1
Nippon Shokken is a food manufacturing and distribution company with openings at various locations in the U.S.
A complete job description can be found at: goo.gl/sE2dWS
1. Manage account in assigned territory and achieve individual sale goals.
2. Strengthening relationships with new and existing clientele though sale visits and calls.
3. Introduce new products, support new location openings, present samples and fliers, attend on-site demonstrations, provide ingredient labels and price toppers, participate in customer sales meeting, and plan methods to market Nippon Shokken products.
4. Demonstrate recipes as a suggestion for using company product.
5. Resolve customers concerns and inquires of utilizing products to decrease item returns and increase sales.
6. Convince distributors to carry product or establish demand with customers directly.
7. Attendance and participation in trade-shows as required.
8. Process orders by writing up purchase order forms with products and estimated delivery dates and sending it to corporate headquarters for processing. Follow up on orders to ensure product is received by customer.
9. Complete commitment sheets as required to show proof of demand and intent to purchase by client to leverage distributors.
10. Assist collection of unpaid invoices of their assigned territory when confirmed by headquarter.
11. Maintain customer lists using Excel.
12. Prepare daily journal and monthly schedule and submit to Sales Manager each day.
13. Prepare appropriate documents according to company standards including, but not limited to: Monthly Reports, Requests for Approval, Rebate, Request for Development of Custom Product, Product Price Registration, and PTO Requests.
14. Login to Company intranet â€œSHSâ€ to check company memorandums and announcements.
15. Organize and arrange business trips within company established budget.
16. Perform other administrative work as required.
1. Authorized to legally work in the U.S.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
3. Valid U.S. driverâ€™s license
4. Ability to drive for long periods of time
5. Ability to regularly lift and handle supplies up to 50 lbs.
6. Ability to walk or stand for 8+ hours during tradeshows
7. Ability to use cooking apparatus to prepare food
8. Ability to go on overnight travel 25-50% of the month
9. Ability to speak fluently, write and read English.
Julie Tsuchida, HR Administrator
Nippon Shokken U.S.A. Inc.
West Sacramento, CA
Add A Reply Pages: 1