JETAANY Discussion Forums

You are not logged in. You can login or register.

Meredith "Meribon" Wutz's platform for secretary

Created 27th February 2008 @ 15:20
Showing posts 1 to 1 of 1

Subscribe to this topic

Add A Reply Pages: 1

First off, I’d like to say “konnichiwa” and thank you for taking the time to read my platform. The main reason why I’m running for a JETAANY officer position is to get involved. My window into Japan after university was the JET program, and the two years spent as an ALT led me through scores of amazing experiences that have shaped me into who I am today. After residing in the land of rising sun for almost eight years, I’ve made my way back to New York to resume a life that has practically no association with anything Japanese. I feel that by getting involved in this organization I can rekindle my connection with both a wonderful program and the country I consider to be my second home. I believe that as a semi-newbie with JETAANY the secretary position would suit me well. I’m organized, detailed, and an email queen! More importantly, I have the time to invest in this position, which is necessary to organize and send out those key announcements (like the next happy hour) to you as soon as possible. The ideas and extra time that I have can be spent assisting the other officers coordinate events to keep you JET alums happy, (and I hope you’ll give me the chance to do just that.)yoroshiku onegaishimau!

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Fuelled by RS Discuss 0.5.2