The Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving over 2,000 members in the tri-state area. JET Alumni have all lived and worked in Japan as English teachers in the Japanese Public School System. JETAANY’s mission is to assist returning JETs with acclimating to life and work in New York, foster education and understanding of Japanese culture and strengthen the ties between JET alumni and the Japanese community. We do this through a wide variety of social, cultural, professional and athletic events throughout the year.
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — ‘Modest Heroes,’ ‘Dragon Ball Z Super: Broly,’ ‘A Silent Voice’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Dragon Quest Illustrations: 30th Anniversary Edition’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Radio City Christmas, Mickey Mouse @ 90, Miyazaki Doc
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Joe Hisaishi, Anime NYC, ‘Shoplifters’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Perfume’s “GAME”’
Support the JETAANY Gala