Start off 2021 with JETAANY’s week-long virtual Shinnenkai from Monday, January 25 to Friday, January 29! All virtual events are FREE!
We’ll have JETAANY chefs going live on our Facebook page, sharing some of their favorite recipes, as well as a talk by author Scott Haas (via Zoom). On Friday, we invite everyone to come together virtually for a Kanpai, social gathering, and games (via Zoom).
All virtual events are free, but if you want to enhance your Shinnenkai experience, we will mail you a swag bag for $15. The package will include JETAANY-branded goodies: reusable utensils (a set of chopsticks, a spoon, and a fork), a reusable grocery tote, a face mask, and recipes from all of the virtual cooking events. Swag bags are limited to the first 100 people, and the deadline to register is midnight on Monday, January 18.
- Monday, 1/25 at 8pm ET – Lee-Sean Huang (Oita, ’03-06) via Facebook Live
- Tuesday, 1/26 at 8pm ET– Alexis Sanborn (Shimane, ’09-11) via Facebook Live
- Wednesday, 1/27 at 8pm ET– Scott Haas, Author of Why by Happy? The Japanese Way of Acceptance via Zoom
- Thursday, 1/28 at 8pm ET– Samantha Bronster (Aomori, ’18-19) via Facebook Live
- Friday, 1/29 at 8pm ET– Shinnenkai Celebration (more details coming soon) via Zoom
For questions regarding the Shinnenkai events and swag bag, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register once and get access to the 1/27 Author talk and the 1/29 Shinnenkai
Pre-order the Shinnankai swag bag (pre-order ends 1/17)
*be sure to download the updated version of Zoom to take advantage of the new features and move freely between breakout rooms at the Shinnenkai