About JETAANYThe Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving over 2,000 members in the tri-state area. JET Alumni have all lived and worked in Japan as English teachers in the Japanese Public School System. JETAANY’s mission is to assist returning JETs with acclimating to life and work in New York, foster education and understanding of Japanese culture and strengthen the ties between JET alumni and the Japanese community. We do this through a wide variety of social, cultural, professional and athletic events throughout the year.
Japan Photo Contest
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — ‘Kusama: Infinity’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — ‘Akira’ @ 30, SCANDAL from Japan, ‘Dragon Ball Z’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Sailor Moon, Liberty City Anime, Meg Okura
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Amy’s Guide to Best Behavior in Japan: Do It Right and Be Polite!’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — New from Tuttle (Summer 2018)
Support the JETAANY Gala
Archive for January, 2010
Posted on January 29, 2010 | No CommentsFor the Jan/Feb 2010 Issue, click here Please submit any JETAA-related story ideas/photos you’d like to see in the next issue. Please include IDs/dates/locations where applicable. Submit pictures to Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org Want a hard copy? Subscribe to JQ—now six issues a year!