To preserve our budget for alumni events, and in an effort to be greener and save paper, JETAANY will begin charging for print copies of JQ Magazine. The cost is $12 for 4 issues and you will only have the opportunity to sign up once a year – annual subscriptions will occur each fall.Â Please note that the magazine, in its entirety, is also available online. If you would like to sign up to receive a paper copy by mail, please follow this PayPal link by the end of Wednesday, September 30 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Remember you must put “JQ subscription” and your desired mailing address in the PayPal comments box.
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Issei Baseball’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Dai Fujikura, ‘Tokyo Godfathers,’ Japan Nite
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — ‘Ride Your Wave,’ ‘Nourishing Japan,’ ‘Children of the Sea’
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — ‘Weathering with You’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Dance at Japan Society, ‘Weathering with You,’ New York Times Travel Show
Support the JETAANY Gala