To preserve our budget for alumni events, and in an effort to be greener and save paper, JETAANY will begin charging for print copies of JQ Magazine. The cost is $12 for 4 issues and you will only have the opportunity to sign up once a year – annual subscriptions will occur each fall.Â Please note that the magazine, in its entirety, is also available online. If you would like to sign up to receive a paper copy by mail, please follow this PayPal link by the end of Wednesday, September 30 or e-mail email@example.com for more information. Remember you must put “JQ subscription” and your desired mailing address in the PayPal comments box.
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Pico Iyer, Hiromi, Lincoln Center Bunraku
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Babymetal, ‘Promare,’ Joe Hisaishi
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Gentle Black Giants’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Liberty City Anime Con, Miyavi, ‘Millennium Actress’
- JQ Magazine: JQ&A with Director Shinya Tsukamoto at JAPAN CUTS
Support the JETAANY Gala