To preserve our budget for alumni events, and in an effort to be greener and save paper, JETAANY will begin charging for print copies of JQ Magazine. The cost is $12 for 4 issues and you will only have the opportunity to sign up once a year – annual subscriptions will occur each fall.Â Please note that the magazine, in its entirety, is also available online. If you would like to sign up to receive a paper copy by mail, please follow this PayPal link by the end of Wednesday, September 30 or e-mail email@example.com for more information. Remember you must put “JQ subscription” and your desired mailing address in the PayPal comments box.
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — The GazettE, ‘Detective Pikachu,’ Japan Night Live
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Studio Ghibli Fest, ‘Okko’s Inn,’ Sakura Matsuri
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Genji at the Met, Perfume Returns, Sailor Moon on Broadway
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — ‘Alita: Battle Angel,’ ‘Urusei Yatsura’ Returns, Puppet Theatre
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — ‘Modest Heroes,’ ‘Dragon Ball Z Super: Broly,’ ‘A Silent Voice’
Support the JETAANY Gala