To preserve our budget for alumni events, and in an effort to be greener and save paper, JETAANY will begin charging for print copies of JQ Magazine. The cost is $12 for 4 issues and you will only have the opportunity to sign up once a year – annual subscriptions will occur each fall.Â Please note that the magazine, in its entirety, is also available online. If you would like to sign up to receive a paper copy by mail, please follow this PayPal link by the end of Wednesday, September 30 or e-mail email@example.com for more information. Remember you must put “JQ subscription” and your desired mailing address in the PayPal comments box.
- JQ Magazine: Fathom Events Bring Totoro, Macross to the Big Screen
- JQ Magazine: Anime NYC Returns with Special Screenings, Exclusive Guest Panels
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘No Pianos, Pets or Foreigners!: My Life in Japan in the ’80s’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The View from Breast Pocket Mountain’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The Japanese Sake Bible’
Support the JETAANY Gala