- JQ Magazine: Fathom Events Bring Totoro, Macross to the Big Screen
- JQ Magazine: Anime NYC Returns with Special Screenings, Exclusive Guest Panels
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘No Pianos, Pets or Foreigners!: My Life in Japan in the ’80s’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The View from Breast Pocket Mountain’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The Japanese Sake Bible’
Support the JETAANY Gala
Archive for July, 2009
Posted on July 2, 2009 | 2 CommentsUpdate: Studio Square Beer Garden is in Long Island City, not Astoria. Remember the good old days in Japan when you could drink on a Sunday (correction, we meant Saturday) afternoon just because you can and not feel guilty about it? Well, now’s your chance. Come join other JETs and prospective JETs in a revisit to an old Japanese custom. 🙂 When: July 11, 1pm Where: Studio Square 35-33 36th St Long Island City Astoria, NY 11103 (718) 383-1001 www.studiosquarenyc.com Thoughts/concerns/questions? Contact Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org.