Attention visual artists: We are organizing an exhibition this fall to showcase JETAANY talent. If you are interested in exhibiting your work, whether is be sculpture, painting, photography, or mixed-media, please send an artist biography and 3-5 images of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Pico Iyer, Hiromi, Lincoln Center Bunraku
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Babymetal, ‘Promare,’ Joe Hisaishi
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Gentle Black Giants’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Liberty City Anime Con, Miyavi, ‘Millennium Actress’
- JQ Magazine: JQ&A with Director Shinya Tsukamoto at JAPAN CUTS
Support the JETAANY Gala