Calling all JET professionals! Do you remember the frustrations of reverse culture shock and having to find a job when you returned from JET? We would like to form team of JET Alumni who can attentuate the returning process by being a Peer Mentor. As a Peer Mentor, you will be matched with a returning JET in either career interest or location and you will be essentially a Big Brother or Big Sister to a returning “little.”Â Especialy in this traumatic economic environment, Peer Mentors will be an excellent resource for information as well as a way to connect our kohai to the JET community and to their residential community. If you have any interest in helping out, please contact Amber for more information at email@example.com.
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Babymetal, ‘Promare,’ Joe Hisaishi
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Gentle Black Giants’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Liberty City Anime Con, Miyavi, ‘Millennium Actress’
- JQ Magazine: JQ&A with Director Shinya Tsukamoto at JAPAN CUTS
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Studio Ghibli Fest, JAPAN CUTS
Support the JETAANY Gala