Last Saturday, about 80 new JETs and 30 JET alums gathered at the Nippon Club in Midtown Manhattan for the New York JET Pre-Departure Seminar. The seminar dealt with practical issues of life on JET, from what to expect on the job to what to do in Japan outside of school. See the complete set of photos on Flickr.
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Pico Iyer, Hiromi, Lincoln Center Bunraku
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Babymetal, ‘Promare,’ Joe Hisaishi
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Gentle Black Giants’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Liberty City Anime Con, Miyavi, ‘Millennium Actress’
- JQ Magazine: JQ&A with Director Shinya Tsukamoto at JAPAN CUTS
Support the JETAANY Gala