Last Saturday, about 80 new JETs and 30 JET alums gathered at the Nippon Club in Midtown Manhattan for the New York JET Pre-Departure Seminar. The seminar dealt with practical issues of life on JET, from what to expect on the job to what to do in Japan outside of school. See the complete set of photos on Flickr.
- JQ Magazine: Fathom Events Bring Totoro, Macross to the Big Screen
- JQ Magazine: Anime NYC Returns with Special Screenings, Exclusive Guest Panels
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘No Pianos, Pets or Foreigners!: My Life in Japan in the ’80s’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The View from Breast Pocket Mountain’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The Japanese Sake Bible’
Support the JETAANY Gala