About JETAANYThe Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving over 2,000 members in the tri-state area. JET Alumni have all lived and worked in Japan as English teachers in the Japanese Public School System. JETAANY’s mission is to assist returning JETs with acclimating to life and work in New York, foster education and understanding of Japanese culture and strengthen the ties between JET alumni and the Japanese community. We do this through a wide variety of social, cultural, professional and athletic events throughout the year.
Japan Photo Contest
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — ‘Kusama: Infinity’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — ‘Akira’ @ 30, SCANDAL from Japan, ‘Dragon Ball Z’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Sailor Moon, Liberty City Anime, Meg Okura
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Amy’s Guide to Best Behavior in Japan: Do It Right and Be Polite!’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — New from Tuttle (Summer 2018)
Support the JETAANY Gala
Archive for January, 2008
Posted on January 24, 2008 | No CommentsThe Winter 2008 issue of the JETAANY Newsletter is now online. Check it out! Other Japan-related news: A Relaxing Tradition Dips a Toe in the 21st Century Solving a Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery Inside a Cookie Losing an Edge, Japanese Envy India’s Schools High Mercury Levels Are Found in Tuna Sushi And finally, a shameless plug: JETAANY Webmaster Lee-Sean Huang’s band, HEPNOVA, has a new track available online. Check it out here.