While there were a lot of good times on JET, there were undoubtedly some extremely difficult ones as well, and they are just as much a part of the JET experience. Therefore, the Newsletter is seeking short anecdotes about a traumatic experience you (or someone you know) had while on JET for the upcoming Fall Issue of the Newsletter. (The definition of “traumatic” is subject to your own interpretation.) Please include your prefecture and years on JET, or indicate if you prefer that your name not be included. Anecdotes should be a paragraph or two at most. (If you’re inclined to write something longer, please get in touch and discuss with me before expending time and effort.)Â Send all submissions toÂ Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Babymetal, ‘Promare,’ Joe Hisaishi
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Gentle Black Giants’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Liberty City Anime Con, Miyavi, ‘Millennium Actress’
- JQ Magazine: JQ&A with Director Shinya Tsukamoto at JAPAN CUTS
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Studio Ghibli Fest, JAPAN CUTS
Support the JETAANY Gala