- JQ Magazine: Fathom Events Bring Totoro, Macross to the Big Screen
- JQ Magazine: Anime NYC Returns with Special Screenings, Exclusive Guest Panels
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘No Pianos, Pets or Foreigners!: My Life in Japan in the ’80s’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The View from Breast Pocket Mountain’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The Japanese Sake Bible’
Support the JETAANY Gala
Archive for April, 2007
Posted on April 13, 2007 | No CommentsIt’s back again – the chance to chow down on top-quality Japanese food, get your Japanese back into shape and meet all sorts of interesting people. This month, we’re at Inase sushi (1586 1st Ave, between E. 82nd and 83rd St), which comes highly recommended – the chef is apparently a veteran of the fancy mid-town sushi places none of us can afford to go to. We kick off at 6:45 p.m. Places are limited, so RSVP ASAP to Rob Tuck at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!