About JETAANYThe Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving over 2,000 members in the tri-state area. JET Alumni have all lived and worked in Japan as English teachers in the Japanese Public School System. JETAANY’s mission is to assist returning JETs with acclimating to life and work in New York, foster education and understanding of Japanese culture and strengthen the ties between JET alumni and the Japanese community. We do this through a wide variety of social, cultural, professional and athletic events throughout the year.
Japan Photo Contest
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Tokio Whip’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Diary of a Tokyo Teen’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Perfume, Guitar Wolf, Digimon Premiere, The Joy of Sake
- JQ Magazine: Manga Review — ‘The Osamu Tezuka Story’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Studio Ghibli, Asa Akira, Liberty City Anime Con, Sekai no Owari
Posted on June 23, 2009 | No CommentsJoin the newly accepted JETs as we explore the Urasenke Chanoyu Center, take part in Tea Ceremony, and spread our JET wisdom to our new Kohai. What: Lecture/Demonstration/Tour at Urasenke Chanoyu Center (Tea House and Garden) http://www.urasenkeny.org/ Where: 153 East 69th Street, New York, NY 10021 When: Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 at 2:00pm-4:30pm (please arrive by 1:45pm) Cost: Free Please arrive by 1:45pm if you are free. If you have any questions, contact Amber at email@example.com