About JETAANYThe Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving over 2,000 members in the tri-state area. JET Alumni have all lived and worked in Japan as English teachers in the Japanese Public School System. JETAANY’s mission is to assist returning JETs with acclimating to life and work in New York, foster education and understanding of Japanese culture and strengthen the ties between JET alumni and the Japanese community. We do this through a wide variety of social, cultural, professional and athletic events throughout the year.
Japan Photo Contest
- JQ Magazine: Manga Review — ‘Kitaro and the Great Tanuki War’
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — JAPAN CUTS 2017 at Japan Society
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Ghibli Fest, JAPAN CUTS, One OK Rock
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘25 Places in Canada Every Family Should Visit’
- JQ Magazine: Philadelphia LOVEs Japan
Posted on October 29, 2007 | 3 CommentsThanks to everybody who presented at and attended the 2007 JETAANY Career Forum on October 27th. We recorded the program and have made the audio MP3s available online (right-click and select “save as” to download the MP3s. Click on “read more” to see presenter and panelist bios. Anne Koller’s Keynote Speech Clara Solomon’s Resume Workshop Panel Discussion