About JETAANYThe Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving over 2,000 members in the tri-state area. JET Alumni have all lived and worked in Japan as English teachers in the Japanese Public School System. JETAANY’s mission is to assist returning JETs with acclimating to life and work in New York, foster education and understanding of Japanese culture and strengthen the ties between JET alumni and the Japanese community. We do this through a wide variety of social, cultural, professional and athletic events throughout the year.
Japan Photo Contest
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — New from Tuttle (Fall 2017)
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Yayoi Kusama Returns, ‘Rikyu-Enoura,’ Anime NYC
- JQ Magazine: New York Comic Con, ‘Porco Rosso,’ ‘The Legend of Zelda,’ Food Porn Party
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — ‘The Red Turtle’
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — ‘Hayao Miyazaki: Never-Ending Man’
karaoke night Archive
Posted on July 5, 2012 | No CommentsRock out at Japas 27 with the new JETs! We have a private room for 2 hours. All food and drinks are included for only $20 (+$1 paypal fee)! Come share your sempai wisdom and show the newbies what they’ll be in for when they leave for Japan at the end of the month! When: Sunday, July 15 from 5pm-7pm Where: Japas 27, 366 3rd Ave (between 26th St & 27th St) Cost/RSVP: $21 ($20 ticket + $1 paypal fee) via Paypal HERE by Friday, July 13th. Questions: Contact Amber at liang-dot-yxamber-at-gmail-dot-com Also, you can check out the event on Facebook!