About JETAANYThe Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving over 2,000 members in the tri-state area. JET Alumni have all lived and worked in Japan as English teachers in the Japanese Public School System. JETAANY’s mission is to assist returning JETs with acclimating to life and work in New York, foster education and understanding of Japanese culture and strengthen the ties between JET alumni and the Japanese community. We do this through a wide variety of social, cultural, professional and athletic events throughout the year.
Japan Photo Contest
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — ‘Your Name,’ Miyavi, Charan-Po-Rantan
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — ‘Your Name’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Fred Korematsu Speaks Up’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — ‘Your Name’ Premiere, Hougaku Quartet, ‘Girl X’
- Concert Recap: Yoshiki Classical Special at Carnegie Hall
Posted on October 29, 2007 | 3 CommentsThanks to everybody who presented at and attended the 2007 JETAANY Career Forum on October 27th. We recorded the program and have made the audio MP3s available online (right-click and select “save as” to download the MP3s. Click on “read more” to see presenter and panelist bios. Anne Koller’s Keynote Speech Clara Solomon’s Resume Workshop Panel Discussion