About JETAANYThe Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving over 2,000 members in the tri-state area. JET Alumni have all lived and worked in Japan as English teachers in the Japanese Public School System. JETAANY’s mission is to assist returning JETs with acclimating to life and work in New York, foster education and understanding of Japanese culture and strengthen the ties between JET alumni and the Japanese community. We do this through a wide variety of social, cultural, professional and athletic events throughout the year.
Japan Photo Contest
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Collision: Brooklyn, ‘Four Nights of Dream,’ The Joy of Sake
- JQ Magazine: Manga Review — ‘She and Her Cat’ and ‘Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz — Glory of the Losers’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The Seed of Hope in the Heart’
- JQ Magazine: Manga Review — ‘Kitaro and the Great Tanuki War’
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — JAPAN CUTS 2017 at Japan Society
Posted on July 13, 2009 | No CommentsWelcome to another installment of Nihongo Dake Dinner! Available for anyone who wants to speak or try to speak Japanese and at the same time meet fellow JET’s and Japanese in the NYC area. Last month was a hit so we decided to spice it up a bit with Mexican?! Come on, we all know when you were in Japan you dreamed of eating great Mexican food. Date and Time: July 28th, 7pm Cost: $25 that covers food, with an assortment of appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Happy Hour 7-8pm $4 draft beers, $6 margaritas Location: Rodeo Bar 375 3rd avenue (on the corner of East 27th Street and 3rd Avenue) Click on the link below to reserve your spot! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6396646