About JETAANYThe Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving over 2,000 members in the tri-state area. JET Alumni have all lived and worked in Japan as English teachers in the Japanese Public School System. JETAANY’s mission is to assist returning JETs with acclimating to life and work in New York, foster education and understanding of Japanese culture and strengthen the ties between JET alumni and the Japanese community. We do this through a wide variety of social, cultural, professional and athletic events throughout the year.
Japan Photo Contest
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The Seed of Hope in the Heart’
- JQ Magazine: Manga Review — ‘Kitaro and the Great Tanuki War’
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — JAPAN CUTS 2017 at Japan Society
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Ghibli Fest, JAPAN CUTS, One OK Rock
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘25 Places in Canada Every Family Should Visit’
Posted on July 24, 2008 | No CommentsThursday, July 31 5:30 PM Underground Bar at 613 2nd Avenue (btw. 33rd and 34th) Okay, so this may just be the cheapest place to get beer in all of Manhattan! Happy hour runs from 4pm to 8pm with $1 draft beer (Miller, Bud light and Yuengling) and $3 well drinks. Try to come early so we can stake out the back patio and create our own mini JETAANY beer garden! If you are able to get there early please contact her at email@example.com so we can coordinate some table savers.