About JETAANYThe Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving over 2,000 members in the tri-state area. JET Alumni have all lived and worked in Japan as English teachers in the Japanese Public School System. JETAANY’s mission is to assist returning JETs with acclimating to life and work in New York, foster education and understanding of Japanese culture and strengthen the ties between JET alumni and the Japanese community. We do this through a wide variety of social, cultural, professional and athletic events throughout the year.
Japan Photo Contest
- JQ Magazine: Theatre Review — ‘Mugen Noh Othello’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Studio Ghibli, ‘Final Fantasy’ @ 30, ‘Mary and the Witch’s Flower’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Zen Gardens and Temples of Kyoto’
- JQ Magazine: Jamming After JET — Rural Island Alums Release New Albums
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘The JET Program and the US-Japan Relationship: Goodwill Goldmine’
Support the JETAANY Gala
Posted on April 6, 2011 | No CommentsOrigami Crane Hinomaru (Japanese Flag) by jetaanyUse Zazzle’s t shirt designer Japanese “hinomaru” red sun flag design with washi (traditional art paper) origami crane pattern. A tribute to the people of Japan. All royalties will go to the JETAA USA Japan Relief Fund, a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Design by Lee-Sean Huang.