JETAANY Discussion Forums

You are not logged in. You can login or register.

Anne Koller's Platform for VP

Created 24th February 2008 @ 18:33
Showing posts 1 to 2 of 2

Subscribe to this topic

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Anne has decided to withdraw her candidacy, please see the statement below:

After joining JETAANY in the beginning of 2007 and participating in the Career Forum and other events with fellow JETs I would like to be involved with the executive side of things. I feel that my experience in planning and organizing multi-cultural events as well as my passion for networking can assist JETANNAY\’s exposure to companies, and other associations. I would like the opportunity to help involve more native Japanese speakers from various communities in the Nihongo Dake dinners and other events to keep us connected to our Japanese \”roots\” and our Nihongo skills mada jyouzu.

I would like to withdraw my candidacy as VP as I realized that I have a lot on my plate and would like to be involved when I have the potential to dedicate a better amount of my time to the association. I think that JETAANY has grown tremendously and I am very proud to be a part of it. I would like to help with future events as much as possible so please feel free to reach out to me whenever you need help. I would like to plan a few Nihongo Dake dinners and am scouting out new and interesting places where we could interact with some natives.

Thank you for your time and I apologize if this has caused any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Anne Koller

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Fuelled by RS Discuss 0.5.2