About JETAANYThe Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving over 2,000 members in the tri-state area. JET Alumni have all lived and worked in Japan as English teachers in the Japanese Public School System. JETAANY’s mission is to assist returning JETs with acclimating to life and work in New York, foster education and understanding of Japanese culture and strengthen the ties between JET alumni and the Japanese community. We do this through a wide variety of social, cultural, professional and athletic events throughout the year.
Japan Photo Contest
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — The Joy of Sake, BoroughCon, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — ‘Isle of Dogs’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘A Girls’ Guide to the Islands’
- JQ Magazine: Nippon in New York — Japan Day @ Central Park, Miyavi, In Praise of Natto
- JQ Magazine: Film Review — ‘Mary and the Witch’s Flower’
Support the JETAANY Gala