Posted in: News– December 4, 2012
About JETAANYThe Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Programme Alumni Association of New York (JETAANY) is a public, nonprofit membership organization of JET alumni in the New York metropolitan area. Recognized as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in 2007, we draw upon our diverse membership in the tri-state area to promote the JET Programme; foster a community for our 1000 plus and ever growing vibrant alumni association; and host programs and events promoting Japanese culture and understanding.
Japan Photo Contest
- JQ Magazine: JQ&A with Mark Deyss of Marist Brothers International School in Kobe
- JQ Magazine: Book Review – ‘Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage’ by Haruki Murakami
- JQ Magazine: JQ&A with John Gaunter on ‘Sake Confidential’
- JQ Magazine: Book Review — ‘Japan 365: A Drawing-A-Day Project’
- JQ Magazine: JQ&A with Trixie Cordova, Peace Boat US Volunteer Staff and World Up Education Director