As you can see, we’ve made a few changes around here to (hopefully) make navigation easier, integrate with social media like Facebook and Twitter, and more importantly, encourage members to use the website as their source for all things JETAANY-related.
– We’ve made a number of changes to the layout of the website to allow our members to get as much relevant information as possible without their eyes glazing over at a wall of text.
– Featured news/events have moved to the top so you always know what’s really important
– An event calender has been added
Social Media Integration:
– Want to share an event or comment? You can now tweet events to your twitter account!
– Have something to say? You can now comment/like on events and news on Facebook. If you see an event you like and want others to come too, all you have to do is click one button.
– Did you know you can post your own jobs and other events related to Japan in the city? Just click “Post a New Job” or “Post a New Japan-Related Event” to share your events with the world (registration is required, posts are moderated for relevance.)