An Invitation from Teachers College Columbia University Friends of Japan
The next Sake Language Exchange will be held on Thursday, 9/20 from 7-9pm in Russell 306 (3rd floor of library).
· A language exchange with an emphasis on practicing Japanese/
English conversation with native speakers of each language
· All levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) are welcome
· Learn and practice language in a natural context
· Sake is provided to loosen the tongue!
· FREE and open to the public (you do not have to be a Columbia student to attend, but feel free to bring your own Pocky or other Japanese snacks to share!)
To get to Russell 306:
Enter Teachers College through the main entrance on 120th St. (Between Broadway and Amsterdam). Show the security guard a photo ID and tell him/her that you are going to a Friends of Japan event on the 3rd floor of the library. Turn right, and pass through the double doors. You will now be in the library. Take the stairs or elevator to the third floor, turn left, walk to the back of the library, and through the double doors. Room 306 will be on your right.